- Open Access Youth Provision
Open Access Youth Provision
Youth Investment Fund
The Youth Investment Fund is a £40 million investment jointly funded by the Department for Culture Media and Sport and the Big Lottery Fund.
The fund helps create positive outcomes for young people to deliver, expand and create high quality local youth provision in targeted disadvantaged communities across England.
In partnership with North Shore Academy Community Zone, we provide:
- Open access youth club 3 evenings per week during term time providing children and young people with a safe and welcoming place to go and something to do.
- School holiday programmes
- Volunteering (Year 2)
- Opportunities for multi-agency networking
- Young People’s Steering group
For more information on the Youth Investment Fund click here
Youth United Stockton
Youth United Stockton (YUS) also provides Open Access Youth Provision in Stockton-On-Tees.
YUS delivers free youth sessions across the Borough for young people aged 10-19 years old. The sessions allow young people to take part in a range of planned activities that develop opportunities in educational, personal and social development.
For more information on Youth United Stockton click here